Types of Memberships
Organizations that provide community-based behavioral health programs, services, and supports for adults and children are eligible to apply for membership.
Benefits of Organizational Members:
- Access to and ability to submit articles for quarterly FCCMH Newsletters
- Post information on FCCMH website- events, organizational successes, position vacancies, etc.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with statewide behavioral healthcare providers
- Eligible to participate in Florida Council Committees
- Advance notice and discounted registration at selected forums and conferences
- Weekly Legislative updates
- Access to council lobbyists to help promote organizational needs
- Access to Florida Council staff services and expertise
- Access to all Florida Council board meetings
- Organizational members of the Florida Council also receive membership to the National Council for Behavioral Health and subscription as part of your Florida Council Membership
Current FCCMH Organizational Members
Membership dues for agencies will be assessed on a base rate of.001% of total annual revenues. (With a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $40,000)
Organizations and business that provide goods and services to the Council and its member agencies; that demonstrate an interest in behavioral health and improving the lives of people needing mental health and substance abuse services; and are interested in cost-effective behavioral health care are eligible for membership. There are four membership levels with increasing benefits maximizing at the Platinum level.
Current FCCMH Corporate Partners
Click here to see the matrix of benefits at each level.
Note: Managing Entity Organizations are welcomed to be Corporate Partners at the Gold level and Managed Care organizations are welcome to become a corporate partner at the Platinum level.