Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.
Visit the Why Join page here
GracepointLicensed Therapist - Mobile Crisis Response Team - MB 0085 
Location - Tampa
MA degree in human service discipline such as social work, psychology, rehabilitation counseling, etc. LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW license is required and two years relevant post-graduate work experience. Valid driver's license is required, preferred experience providing in home and/or community based services. Must have knowledge of clinical symptomology including relevant DSM 5 diagnoses and the Baker Act. Computer knowledge should include Microsoft applications (Word, Excel) and EMR experience. May provide clinical oversight in a multidisciplinary team. Provides exceptional customer service in all communications and interactions with staff, general public. Maintains confidentiality and remains calm under stress.
Interested applicants should send their resume and/or cover letter to Kyle Gatz at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISC VillageDISC Village is hiring for many different positions in our residential programs in Tallahassee, FL. All positions are for both the male and female programs.
Seeking a motivated self starter to oversee the operation of an adult male residential substance abuse treatment program. The successful candidate will have a master's degree in a social or behavioral science or a related field and established experience working with substance abuse clients in a residential setting. Preference will be given to candidates who are licensed by the State of Florida as a LCSW or LMHC.
Full-time Counselor to provide substance abuse services to clients in a residential program located in Woodville. Position provides individual and group services to an adult male OR female and their infants population in a residential setting. This is an opportunity to assist individuals helping themselves. Evening and weekend opportunities are available. Position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a social or behavioral science or related field.
Full-time position assisting counseling staff and transporting clients at an established residential substance abuse treatment center located in Woodville. Position works with an adult male population OR female and their infants. Minimum of high school diploma or GED and a valid driver's license required. Prior knowledge of 12-step or behavioral management programs desired. Position pays $12.00 per hour.
Interested applicants can fill out an application online at https://discvillage.com/employment.html and return it to the main office (3333 W. Pensacola St.) or e-mail it to me at Marlena.email@example.com
GRACEPOINTChief Financial Officer
Responsible for the fiscal operations of the agency, preparation of month-end financial statements for presentation to the Board of Directors. Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for approval by the Board of Directors. Oversight of Internal and external Audit functions. Oversight of Claims Processing Department.
- CPA Certification or Master’s Degree major in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration + 5 years CFO experience, preferably with a Non-Profit Behavioral Health or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) organization.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations and to the Board of Directors.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring with CEO, COO and Senior Management Team.
- Represents Gracepoint as our fiscal executive in external meetings including contract negotiations, performance expectations, managed care relationships, county funding discussions, etc.
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Electronic Medical Records systems and ability to learn and use other computer software.
- Oversee Preparation of month-end financial statements for presentation to the Finance Committee for presentation and recommendation of acceptance to the Board of Directors.
- Prepares annual Operation and Capital Budgets for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Supervises and assists external auditors during the year-end Agency Audit.
- Supervises and assists external auditors during year-end Pension Audit.
- Works with the staff from the Department of Children and Families and local Managing Entity for contract negotiation and compliance.
- Oversee the Agency 401-k Plan.
- Oversee the procurement of Agency Insurance coverage.
- Supervision of Business Office, Claims Processing, Purchasing and Maintenance Departments.
Interested applicants may send their resume to Kyle Gatz at firstname.lastname@example.org
MERIDIAN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CAREVice President – Outpatient Clinical Programs – Gainesville, FL
This is a highly responsible position in the Center’s Senior Management Team. The Vice-President is responsible for managing the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Behavioral Health and Specialty Programs in clinics in Meridian's southern service area. This will involve the coordination and overall supervision of these programs.
Master’s degree in field specific to area managed.
Five years progressively higher level management experience.
Minimum 7 years’ experience in area managed in a medium to large scale medical or behavioral health environment.
Awareness and sensitivity to the operational needs, costs and environmental needs of a behavioral health facility.
Interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to negotiate effectively with managements, contractors, funding sources, and consumers.
**Must hold clear and active Florida License (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC). LCSW preferred.
For More Information: Logan_Anglin@mbhci.org | http://www.mbhci.org/about/join-our-team
NEW HORIZONS COMMUNITY MENTALl HEALTH CENTER, INC.
Outreach Worker/Case ManagerThe overall responsibilities include conducting outreach activities, identifying community resources, providing information and referral services, and assisting active clients in completing the PATH Program. This position requires the ability to work with individuals with a history of homelessness, meet monthly goals, exercise good judgment, and coordinate with a wide range of service organizations and work flexible hours.
Click here to download details and contact information.
DAVID LAWRENCE CENTERBehavioral Health Consultant (Position #482, Posting #705)
Opportunity to protect the well-being of SWFL’s children by working collaboratively with DCF. Position includes providing education to Staff Investigators, home visits, handling referrals and identifying safety threats in the community.
• Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related field = Required
• Current FL License (LMHC or LCSW) = Required
• 5+ years of experience in the behavioral health field = Preferred
• Professional flexibility and the ability to adapt to change = Required
• Thorough knowledge of community mental health and substance abuse providers = Required
• Working understanding of the Florida Child Welfare Practice Model = Preferred
• Ability to work independently with minimal hand-holding = Required
• Exceptional skills in organization (time and information) and communication (written and verbal) = Required
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office = Required
For additional information contact Beth Terron via email here or phone 239-354-1482.
Visit DLC Online To Apply Direct!
SOUTH FLORIDA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH NETWORK
President/Chief Executive Officer
SOUTH FLORIDA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH NETWORK is the Managing Entity responsible for overseeing behavioral health and substance use treatment for Miami Dade and Monroe Counties, serving a population of 2.8 million people. It seeks a progressive and experienced leader as its next Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This is an outstanding opportunity for a visionary, collaborative, results oriented leader to join an organization that is committed to the delivery of quality care, accountability, team work, diversity, excellence and measurable patient, provider and network outcomes. This individual will report to the Board of Directors of SFBHN and will be responsible for the successful attainment of the vison, mission and strategic objectives of the organization.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Leadership experience within state, county or private medical and/or mental health care systems is required. Advanced degree in relevant area is required. Proven leadership and experience with management of institutional change processes is required. Prior experience in the field of mental health, including behavioral health and/or substance abuse, and knowledge of national, state and community-based resources and funding sources is strongly preferred.
Please send your resume to Stephen Zuckerman, Executive VP and CFO to email@example.com
Posting closes 45:00pm on June 10, 2018.
For more information, download a .pdf here.